NHS Doctor Application | Cyber Dioxon

NHS Doctor Application | Cyber Dioxon

Posted 1 year ago

Age (Minimum age of 16) : 22

Playtime (Minimum 42 Hours) : 50+

Estimated playtime as NHS per day : 3-7  hours per week depending on management work.

Do you have a mic? : Yes

Why do you want to become a doctor?: I quite enjoy RP as NHS. I have some medical knowledge from my studies as well as knowledge in Psychology and Neurobiology. I feel having this doctor role just makes the RP more "official". I also look forward to working with other roles as well.

What roles do you think you will be doing as a doctor? : I primarily would like to focus on psychology, neurobiology and fractures (more practical in terms of the Medic Addon).

Scenarios - You accidently give a police officer a wrong diagnosis and he is mad at you for not doing a proper job, how would you explain the mistake and correct it? : I would apologize and make sure to double check my work. I will ask for other opinions from various roles and work diligently to ensure a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Scenarios - You inject too much medicine into a patient and he becomes serverely ill and wants to sue the NHS for wrong doing, what will you do to correct it ? :I will present all my paperwork and thought processes. It is a mistake I must own up to. I will make sure I can bring another medical team co-worker to ensure proper administration of the medicine. I will ensure the patient is nursed back to proper health.

Scenarios - You are the only NHS member online with 40 players playing. 5 people are dead, 2 police officers (Sergeant and Constable) and 2 bank robbers, and a Judge. Who do you revive and why? : SGT > Judge > PC > Robbers
I need the officer's protection and security. I need the Judge to start a case process if needed. I will then revive the PC to help the SGT & I with the robbers and any other crimes that may take place to keep order.

Why do you think you're suited for this role? : I have a lot of experience in upper level roles from various departments & server work. I feel I have a good reputation and standing in the server. I'm knowledgable in medical matters and am always willing to learn more and adapt to feedback.

Would you be willing to do documentation for certain paperwork related to your role? : Yes, within reason.

Why should we pick you? : See "Why do you think you're suited for this role".I am patient, adaptable, team oriented, open to feedback and colloboration.

What's the meaning of life to you? : Life is a beautiful gift. Nowadays there is a surge of Nihilism. I am also guilty of that. Sure. Everything is meaningless but if everything is meaningless, then you have the power to give your life meaning. Life must be protected and nurtured. Some might also say 42.

Are you willing to train new members to become JR paramedics? : Sure.

Sincerely,

CyberDioxide
Shade Networks' Community Manager

This thread is locked for further conversations