NHS Doctor Application - Connor

NHS Doctor Application - Connor

Posted 1 year ago

Age (Minimum age of 16) : 18

Playtime (Minimum 42 Hours) : 43 hours

Estimated playtime as NHS per day : 2-6 hours maybe

Do you have a mic? : no

Why do you want to become a doctor?: i love NHS and anything medical related

What roles do you think you will be doing as a doctor? : Diagnosing, making medicine, helping around the hospital generally

Scenarios - You accidently give a police officer a wrong diagnosis and he is mad at you for not doing a proper job, how would you explain the mistake and correct it? : explain that the diagnosis could of come from a multitude of factors and how something small could cause a false positive and to fix it i would diagnose the patient again

Scenarios - You inject too much medicine into a patient and he becomes serverely ill and wants to sue the NHS for wrong doing, what will you do to correct it ? : give proper medical report on how it happened incase it is took to court 

Scenarios - You are the only NHS member online with 40 players playing. 5 people are dead, 2 police officers (Sergeant and Constable) and 2 bank robbers, and a Judge. Who do you revive and why? : if theres police still alive i would revive a bank robber so the police are able to arrest them but if theres no other police officers online i would revive the sergeant since they if any bank robbers survived and escaped the sergeant would of seen them and them being revived would let them remember who the other bank robbers were to put it simply bank robbers(if other police alive) > sergeant > constable > judge

Why do you think you're suited for this role? : I am the most active NHS member i believe and i am interested in the roleplay aspect of NHS

Would you be willing to do documentation for certain paperwork related to your role? : yes i was a member of PSD on the last server

Why should we pick you? : I am the most active NHS member (maybe) and i was a member of PSD on the last server

What's the meaning of life to you? : the meaning of life is to not die

Are you willing to train new members to become JR paramedics? : Yes i have trained 5 people in the last server

This thread is locked for further conversations