NHS Doctor Application | fronky

NHS Doctor Application | fronky

Posted 1 year ago

Age (Minimum age of 16) : 19

Playtime (Minimum 42 Hours) : 39hr 

Estimated playtime as NHS per day : 1hr

Do you have a mic? : yes (best radio man)

Why do you want to become a doctor?:  because i am a bit proficient and know my fair share about NHS and the most basic steps within First Aid. I have experience wayyy back when i Played StarWarsRP where i was the Equivilant of a Director for my own Medic Corps. I was forced to make a Handbook one day, so here is the link for my past work: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-dXHVGfy9Ab1tXg2KbV97ws9czx87AjJIkWKTrxSBT4/edit?usp=sharing

I also watch Dr. House on Amazon. Season 6, terrific series.

what roles do you think you will be doing as a doctor? : Was thinking of becoming an Oncologist. I would diagnose most patients with what their illness is and treat the correctly according to their needs. I would also make sure the Inner systems of NHS are held.

Scenarios - You Accidently give a police officer a wrong diagnosis and he is mad at you for not doing a proper job, how would u explain the mistake and correct it? : It really depends. Wrong Diagnosis can come in many shapes and form, but the most common issue to this are False Positives. For example a Criminal can be found Positive for smoking Marijuana if he has eaten Poppy seeds, as the THC in Weed has a similar property as Poppy Seeds. Luckily, most false positives are harmless and can always be fixed.

Scenarios - You Inject too much medicine into a patient and he becomes serverely ill and wants to sue the NHS for wrong doing, what will you do to correct it ? : I would give a proper documentation with Medical Report on why and how the mistake could have happened. After all, the case would at most be taken as a Tribunal Case.

Scenarios - You are the only NHS member online with 40 players playing. 5 people are dead, 2 police officers (Sergant and Constable) and 2 bank robbers, and a Judge. who do you revive and why? : Sergeant > Judge > Constable > Bank Robbers

Why do you think your suited for this role? : I think i'm a decent leader. Not Director type of leader, but for a smaller team. Ill be able to teach and learn others, aswell as do documentation alot. I do also have a few very easy things to implement that I would do when I become Doctor

Would u be willing to do documentation for certain paper work relying to your role? : Yeas

Why should we pick you? : Refering to "Why do you think you're suited for this role:" question.

Whats the meaning of life to you? : It's sacred. Life itself should be protected at all costs, and being able to put someone from an unconcious, unresponsive state to a thinking man again is awesome. 

Are you willing to train new members to become JR paramedics? : Yeas

Please note: there will be a Doctor training if accepted

ok

This thread is locked for further conversations