blorgie staff app

blorgie staff app

Posted 1 year ago

Discord name (include tag):theblorg#4398

How old are you:18
Steam ID64 (https://www.steamidfinder.com/):76561198860285589

Are you currently staff within any other online communities:NO

How long have you been a part of the Shade Networks community (including time in previous affiliated servers and hours ingame):  2 servers at least, I joined shade Feb 2021

What motivates you to become part of the Shade Network Staff Team: I'm friends with many staff members and the owners and i think it looks fun and im also better than jack argyle (ask him yourself he will conform) also i think u guys need some more staff as ive beeen playing this new server, its a little chaotic.

Why do you think you're best suited for this position (include any previous experience, if any): I have not had much experience being staff, however i believe im well suited for the position as i have natural leadership qualities. e.g i was the project manager for my young enterprise team in year 11 and we made over £200 which was then donated to homeless charities. Id ask you to make me trial mod, as i understand a lot abut the game however i dont have much staff experience so i believe id require a trial mod period.

Describe, in your own words, what RDM stands for and provide an example:RDM stands for Random Death Match, this is where a player will initiate a violent scenario with no roleplay. For example, if some bitch shot someone outside the car dealership without instigation or probable cause. Basically they are just being cunts.

You witness a player kill someone without the proper initation, describe the steps you would take to remediate the situation (including the punishment you believe would be appropriate):

I would then get both sides of the story from them or any clips they may have, I would then check the logs to gather any evidence so I can make a decision on if they need a warning. I will ask the player if they want to warn the criminal and I will take this into account when deciding if they need a punishment. I would follow warn guides and punish them accordingly. I would ask both participants if they are happy with the results and take any criticism, they have to report to the staff manager.

Describe a time you made a mistake and took steps to remediate the matter: On the original Shade server i was almost warned for VDM as i accidentally ran over two people with my 2017 aston martin db11 however i showed an admin the clips and they saw how the people just ran into the road on a corner so kinda there fault. I apologised and payed for one of my victims mp9 that he was carrying when he died. He accepted my apology and we became good friends. It was chuck.

Estimate the amount of time you can dedicate towards this position (include your timezone): Bro i mean ive got A levels in like 2 months but until then like at least an hour a day probs more like today ive played 4 hours.

Please confirm you understand the application requirements & rules:

I understand and agree.  pls gimme a chance it will be fun af.

Posted 1 year ago

+REP 

• Has been apart of the community for a long time 
  • always interacts with people 
  • does lots of things around the server
  • always makes sure he is following the rules

- reps

• Has in previous servers recieved a few warns (was new and this was awhile ago)
  • Review isnt as formal or professional as it could be

Seems like he could be a good and active staff if given an oppurtunity would recommend accepting   

Posted 1 year ago

+REP:

- is an active member of the community (has around 150 hours on shade)
- displays a genuine interest in learning how to administrate
- Good length on descriptive sections
- Good responses on question sections

+/-REP:

- grammatical errors

-REP:
- has previously received warns on the old iteration of server but when brand new
- some responses contain irrelevant information (potentially to lengthen responses)
- slightly informal

Overall:

overall your application is pretty solid, however, there are some things i'd like to see changed and could suggest you not take it seriously, however, I don't believe this was done enough to warrant a -REP response however to fully test this I would like to see you in an interview and as such will be giving this a +/-REP meaning that the final decision should be left to that.

Thanks for taking the time to read the response,

- Jrakowski

- admin -

This thread is locked for further conversations