Blakemcg197's Discord Support Application

Blakemcg197's Discord Support Application

Posted 1 year ago

In-game Name: Blakemcg197

Discord Tag & ID: Blakemcg197#6254   650730342273122344

Age (minimum 16): 16

What language do you speak: English

Have you got any previous experience with being a discord staff member?: Yes Many

Why do you want to become discord support? (80 words minimum): i want to become a support member to help out the community and answer questions about the server and the in-game stuff just to welcome new members into the friendly community

- - - General Questions - - -
Please answer these scenarios on how you would act upon receiving these reports.

How would you handle the situation if person A were to report person B for advertising in DM's?: I would simply ask the person for the proof of advertisment and then if it shows up true then i will take it further such as a warn for Advertsing other servers.

How would you handle the situation if person A were to spam ping a member of the discord?: I will Give a verbal warning first for spamming if they continue then Warn them.

What would you do if you received a false report on someone?: I will look into it too see if it was a false report then if it was then i will take it further such as warning or contacting a higher up.

What would you do if a discord moderator was abusing you?: Contact The Staff Manager And tell them about it and send proof.

This thread is locked for further conversations