Business man staff application

Business man staff application

Posted 1 year ago

Discord name (include tag): ♦Businessman♦#7278
How old are you: 16 (5 months till 17)
Steam ID64 (https://www.steamidfinder.com/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198187452014/
Are you currently staff within any other online communities: No I am not.

How long have you been a part of the Shade Networks community (including time in BlitzRP and previous servers): Since the Shade Networks were opened and ever since been playing among the server.

What motivates you to become part of the Shade Network Staff Team: To make the server more safe and friendly to the community so everyone can have fun without trouble.

Why do you think you're best suited for this position (include any previous experience, if any): I do belive it takes a normal person to stress out during heated situations while doing a sit but however I'm like a therapist to everyone I meet so during sits I can able to understand why and who is in the right or wrong.

Describe, in your own words, what RDM stands for and provide an example: RDM stands for Random DeathMatch, RDM is when an individual commits murder against another individual without any Roleplay standards ingaged.

You witness a player kill someone without the proper initation, describe the steps you would take to remediate the situation (
including the punishment you believe would be appropriate): I'll freeze the player or drag them onto a quiet area and talk to them why they did it, then I'll let them talk what happened while I'm checking the logs if they other player has been warned, being muged, getting arrested, they have a hit or they started attacking other player, then after the talk I'll come to the conculsion that the player RDM the other for no reason will be banned from server (temporary).

Describe a time you made a mistake and took steps to remediate the matter: I always ask people what certain things do so I won't make a mistake from doing the wrong thing with that information but however if I do make a mistake about it I will gladly point out that I was the one who done the mistake and will take any reasonable punishment from the higher ups.

Estimate the amount of time you can dedicate towards this position (include your timezone): Monday 9:15 to 5:00, Tuesday 9:15 to 2:00, Wednesday 8:30 to 2:00 or longer, Thursday 9:15 to 6:00, Friday, Saturday and Sunday I should be off and available to be on (This is the time where I'm in for college).

Please confirm you understand the application requirements & rules: I agree and understand the applications requirements and the rules within the server.

Posted 1 year ago

+Rep

- A very active and well-known member of the community
- Has plenty of in-game hours
- good responses for the situation and knowledge question!
- good availability
- seems a solid lad from what we've chatted in game

+/- REP

- a few grammatical errors

-REP

- Responses for the personal information section were way too short and not at all descriptive enough, while I think describing yourself as "like a therapist" is an interesting and quite a good take, I would have liked to see you elaborate on it.

- while I do believe that being able to self-reflect is a good quality to have, it doesn't answer tell us a mistake and it doesn't explain the actions you took to remediate it. Something like this would have done much better in the why your the best-suited section

- admin -

Posted 1 year ago

Overall:

Your application, while accurate in answers, does not paint a very good picture of yourself to other members of staff or the community and ultimately that's all the application really is. as a result, I have decided to give your application a -REP I genuinely hope this response doesn't dishearten you, instead, I'd like you to see it as constructive criticism because, at the end of the day, that's all it really is, regardless of whether you are accepted or denied I hope the feedback I have provided can at least somewhat helpful in any future applications you make going forward, shade related or not!

all the best,

- Jrakowski :)

- admin -

Posted 1 year ago

+REP 

-Well known around the server.
-Very Friendly to others and can have a nice time with people on server. 

-You're determined to get staff - I can see that through what you have talked to me about and your friends.
-Fair amount of game time. 
-No warns as i'm aware of. 

+/-REP 

-Short paragraphs, however you are straight to the point. 

-"Therapist" part was a bit unprofessional, however I know where you are coming from. 
-Grammar Erros, just be careful with those in future.  
-You say "tempory ban" about an RDM, this doesn't happen it will just be a simple warn. You will get trained IF you get accepted. 

-Moderator-

Posted 1 year ago

-REP
-Answers are way too short, wished you elaborated yourself more with each question.
-Didn't answer the question correctly about mistakes - this question allows you to show Staff and the Community that you can learn from your mistakes and change
-Never properly stated why you are suited for this role, just called yourself a "therapist" - could of stated reasons why you would make a great fit for the Staff Team.

-Moderator-

Posted 1 year ago

Overall

Yes you have done small amount of words, most of them are straight to the point, just wished you pushed for more words. You are dedicated to be Staff as I have been told. you have come to me about the Staff Application as well. You asked for help of how to create a Staff Application which does shhow initiative. For this application I have decided I will give you a +/-REP. To me you have showed that you are wanting this Staff role and you have the correct mind set. I hope this feedback of the REPS will help you know what went wrong and how well you did. Would be nice to see you on Staff because you are a calm and friendly person however application doesn't show, what I have seen of you.

Thank you for taking time to read this feedback.
-Business Women

-Moderator-

This thread is locked for further conversations